The New Orleans Athletic Club
Then & Now
The NOAC celebrated it's 145th Anniversary last year. We have been in the 222 North Rampart location since 1929. With all of the changes through the years the club has, and will always, be a New Orleans staple. Once a men's athletic club, the doors were opened to women in 1991. It has always been a magnificent place for fitness and social engagement.
This Spring 2018, the club has opened its doors to the public for weddings, social and community parties and corporate events. We look forward to welcoming visitors that have never had the pleasure of experiencing its exceptional past and present.